1 L (4 cups) OVIVA pure maple water
- 250 ml (1 cup) broccoli florets
- 250 ml (1 cup) kale, sliced thin
- 250 ml (1 cup) green beans, cut in sections
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 can (796 ml/28 oz.) chickpeas, drained
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) amaranth grain
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) miso
- 30 ml (2 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 45 ml (3 tablespoon) water
In a large saucepan, bring NAPSI-certified maple water to a boil and boil 5 minutes. Add vegetables and chickpeas. Pour amaranth into pan in a stream, return to boil and simmer 2 minutes. Dilute miso in maple syrup and water, add to soup and cook 1 more minute. Serve hot.
Variation: For more crunch, add 15 ml (1 tablespoon) uncooked amaranth grain at the end.